Vicky Bryan, MSN, CWOCN, FNP-C
Vicky Bryan MSN, CWON, FNP-C is a certified Wound and Ostomy Nurse and Family Nurse Practitioner. She has been providing care to patients in Cobb and Cherokee counties since 1999.
Vicky graduated from Georgia Southern University in 1997 with her Bachelor of Science in Nursing. She obtained her Wound and Ostomy training from the Emory University and certification trough the Wound, Ostomy, and Continence Nursing (WOCN) Certification Board in 2002. She has over 20 years of experience in the diagnosis and treatment of wound and ostomy care. Vicky received her Masters in Nursing from Georgia State University and Family Nurse Practitioner certification by the American Association of Nurse Practitioners in 2017. Vicky was awarded the Southeast Region of the WOCN society 2014 Nurse of the Year.
Vicky is a Georgia native and was raised in Statesboro. She is happily married and enjoys spending time with her twins and dogs, JD and Juliet. In her free time, Vicky enjoys being on the lake, playing cornhole and spending time with family and friends. She is a member of the Breast in Show team for It’s the Journey 2 Day Walk for Breast Cancer. This entails fundraising and walking 30 miles in 2 days located in Atlanta. She has participated yearly since 2016. Vicky resides in Woodstock, GA.
Why Choose Us?
- The Highest Quality Vascular Care and Treatment Available
- Surgical and Non-Surgical Solutions to Vascular Conditions
- Patient Satisfaction Is Our Number One Priority
- State-Of-The-Art Equipment and Technology and an Accredited Vascular Lab
- Experience Expert Care from Highly-Trained Vascular Surgeons
- 11 Board Certified Vascular Surgeons