TABATHA PESHEL, NP-C
Tabatha Peshel NP-C is a certified Nurse Practitioner with Vascular Surgical Associates. She has been providing care to patients in Paulding County since 2006.
Tabatha did her undergraduate training at Valdosta State University in Valdosta, Georgia. She then attended Kennesaw State University for her Masters in Nursing and then became a board certified Nurse Practitioner in 2006. Her office appointments are available in Hiram, Georgia.
Tabatha enjoys being involved in her community and currently lives in Dallas, GA. Her outside interests include reading, music, and spending time with her friends and family.
Why Choose Us?
- The Highest Quality Vascular Care and Treatment Available
- Surgical and Non-Surgical Solutions to Vascular Conditions
- Patient Satisfaction Is Our Number One Priority
- State-Of-The-Art Equipment and Technology and an Accredited Vascular Lab
- Experience Expert Care from Highly-Trained Vascular Surgeons
- 10 Board Certified Vascular Surgeons