Heather Sweetwood PA-C
Heather Sweetwood PA-C is a certified Physician Assistant with Vascular Surgical Associates. She has been providing care to patients in Cobb County since 2007.
Heather did her undergraduate training at The University of Alabama in Tuscaloosa, AL. She then attended Wake Forest University School of Medicine for her Masters in Medical Science and then became a board certified Physician Assistant in 2007. Her hospital appointments include Wellstar Kennestone Hospital and Wellstar Cobb Hospital.
Heather enjoys being involved in her community and currently lives in Woodstock, GA. Her outside interests include sports of all varieties and spending time with her friends and family.
Why Choose Us?
- The Highest Quality Vascular Care and Treatment Available
- Surgical and Non-Surgical Solutions to Vascular Conditions
- Patient Satisfaction Is Our Number One Priority
- State-Of-The-Art Equipment and Technology and an Accredited Vascular Lab
- Experience Expert Care from Highly-Trained Vascular Surgeons
- 11 Board Certified Vascular Surgeons