Dr. Emily Lagergren, MD, RPVI was born and raised in Gulf Breeze, FL, a quaint beach front town in Florida’s panhandle. She attended Florida State University and graduated magna cum laude with a degree in Biology. After acceptance to Florida State Medical School, she quickly gravitated to the surgical specialty. Her passion within medicine had always been to “ take care of the whole patient” and was therefore elated to find the field of Vascular Surgery; the perfect marriage of surgical continuity of care. She believes that vascular disease is “a lifelong illness that requires a surgeon doctor to be equally engaged in the prevention as well as the treatment of the disease”.
Dr. Lagergren attended Wake Forest University and completed her general surgery training in 2016. Her interest to remain in the Southeast brought her to Emory School of Medicine, where she completed her two year fellowship in Vascular and Endovascular surgery.
Dr. Lagergren’s special interest include endovascular therapies of the aorta and lower extremities, as well as carotid artery pathology. Additionally, she has a passion to raise awareness for the importance of female vascular health.
She hold appointments at both Cobb and Kennestone Hospitals. She lives in Kennesaw with her husband and 2 children.
Why Choose Us?
- The Highest Quality Vascular Care and Treatment Available
- Surgical and Non-Surgical Solutions to Vascular Conditions
- Patient Satisfaction Is Our Number One Priority
- State-Of-The-Art Equipment and Technology and an Accredited Vascular Lab
- Experience Expert Care from Highly-Trained Vascular Surgeons
- 11 Board Certified Vascular Surgeons