We have been treating patients with wounds in this community for over 30 years.
If you are suffering from a wound of any cause, we can certainly help.
We are dedicated to working with your physicians to provide the best care possible. Our training and expertise allows us to perform further diagnostic testing as needed to ensure safe and timely wound healing. If more invasive intervention is needed, we also possess an array of surgical techniques to promote wound healing allowing us to take care of you comprehensively.
Our dedicated wound team is well trained and specializes specifically in wound care. We have a Wound and Ostomy Certified Registered Nurse on staff, as well as our Vascular Surgeon with a focus on wounds assuring you receive the most appropriate care.
We are able to see you at any of our 11 offices for your wound care needs, so feel free to give us a call to inquire about an appointment.
Why Choose Us?
- The Highest Quality Vascular Care and Treatment Available
- Surgical and Non-Surgical Solutions to Vascular Conditions
- Patient Satisfaction Is Our Number One Priority
- State-Of-The-Art Equipment and Technology and an Accredited Vascular Lab
- Experience Expert Care from Highly-Trained Vascular Surgeons
- 11 Board Certified Vascular Surgeons