Our Prosthetic and Medical Team at VSA work together to meticulously care for those in need of, and those who have experienced amputation. That is why we provide a unique, outcome-based Physician-led Total Prosthetic Care Plan that includes, when possible, consultations and education from the Medical Staff and Prosthetist prior to surgery, peer visits with another amputee who has succeeded in the prosthetic journey, specialized and individualized surgical techniques aimed at giving you the highest possible outcome, and together determining a plan of treatment with the patient’s and family’s goals and needs in mind. We believe in continued care, with access to local support through our Amputee Care Group, follow-up appointments to help you stay on your rehabilitation journey with the highest level of medical care, prosthetic expertise, cutting-edge technology, and an on-going walking program throughout each year.
Contact us today for a free evaluation or to request more information
61 Whitcher Street, Suite 2120
Marietta, GA 30060
1700 Hospital South Drive, Suite 502
Austell, GA 30106
Why Choose Us?
- The Highest Quality Vascular Care and Treatment Available
- Surgical and Non-Surgical Solutions to Vascular Conditions
- Patient Satisfaction Is Our Number One Priority
- State-Of-The-Art Equipment and Technology and an Accredited Vascular Lab
- Experience Expert Care from Highly-Trained Vascular Surgeons
- 10 Board Certified Vascular Surgeons