I became a below-the-knee amputee in July of 2017, and I honestly thought I was going to be condemned to a wheelchair for ever. Eric visited me in the hospital and explained thoroughly the process of the prosthetic process and began to give me faith that I’d be walking again. I received my new leg shortly thereafter. Eric, Kara, and his incredible staff worked diligently with insurance, making it stress-free for me and easier for me to focus on healing. I spent Halloween that year using a cane, but by Christmas I walked virtually unassisted. There were many obstacles but Eric kept reassuring me and made sure my prosthesis was above-par. I celebrated my 1 year anniversary walking several miles through Manhattan and the 9/11 Memorial thanks to these awesome people.
- How Does Vaping Affect Your Veins?
- How to Manage Chronic Venous Insufficiency
- Dr. Arun Chervu of Vascular Surgical Associates concludes Georgia Vascular Society presidency with lasting impact
- Advanced Wound Care Techniques: Innovations in Vascular Wound Management
- Venous Ulcers: Understanding Causes and Effective Wound Care