After 3 years of not walking and dealing with pain from a diabetic foot wound, VSA gave me hope through my surgery and got me back on my feet faster than expected. Now I am doing everything I once did, mowing my lawn, working out, jogging – things I once thought impossible.
- Dr. Arun Chervu of Vascular Surgical Associates concludes Georgia Vascular Society presidency with lasting impact
- Advanced Wound Care Techniques: Innovations in Vascular Wound Management
- Venous Ulcers: Understanding Causes and Effective Wound Care
- The Role of Nutrition in Vascular Wound Healing
- Three physicians from Vascular Surgical Associates recognized as Atlanta’s Top Doctors in Atlanta magazine