We currently have 5 Vein Clinic locations: Kennestone Outpatient Pavilion in Marietta, Hiram, Cartersville, East Cobb, and Vinings. As vascular surgeons, we are experts in treating venous disease. We are fully equipped to perform the following venous interventions in our Vein Clinics:
- Endovenous Laser Therapy: This ultrasound guided procedure uses targeted laser energy to seal the vein closed. It is a 20-30 minute procedure and is minimally invasive.
- Radiofrequency Closure: This is a procedure using radiofrequency energy delivered by a tiny catheter to seal the vein closed. It is a 20-30 minute procedure and is minimally invasive.
- Ambulatory Micro-Phlebectomy: This procedure removes diseased veins in small sections through a series of small incisions. The appearance of bulging varicose veins is immediately gone.
- Sclerotherapy: The use of hypertonic saline and foam injections to treat spider veins.
- Cosmetic Laser: This type of therapy is used to treat spider veins that are too small to inject with a needle.
Vein Clinic Locations:
Kennestone Outpatient Pavilion
Hiram Vein Clinic
East Cobb Vein Clinic
Cartersville Vein Clinic
962 Joe Frank Harris Parkway, Suite 202
Cartersville, GA 30120