We currently have 2 Vein Clinic locations: Kennestone Outpatient Pavilion in Marietta and at our Hiram office. We are excited to announce our 3 rd location in East Cobb coming soon! As vascular surgeons, we are experts in treating venous disease. We are fully equipped to perform the following venous interventions in our Vein Clinics:
- Endovenous Laser Therapy: This ultrasound guided procedure uses targeted laser energy to seal the vein closed. It is a 20-30 minute procedure and is minimally invasive.
- Radiofrequency Closure: This is a procedure using radiofrequency energy delivered by a tiny catheter to seal the vein closed. It is a 20-30 minute procedure and is minimally invasive.
- Ambulatory Micro-Phlebectomy: This procedure removes diseased veins in small sections through a series of small incisions. The appearance of bulging varicose veins is immediately gone.
- Sclerotherapy: The use of hypertonic saline and foam injections to treat spider veins.
- Cosmetic Laser: This type of therapy is used to treat spider veins that are too small to inject with a needle.
Vein Clinic Locations:
Kennestone Outpatient Pavilion
Hiram Vein Clinic
East Cobb Vein Clinic
Cartersville Vein Clinic
962 Joe Frank Harris Parkway, Suite 202
Cartersville, GA 30120