Pauline Parker, NP-C
Pauline is a certified family nurse practitioner with Vascular Surgical Associates. She has been providing care to patients in Douglas County since 2003.
Pauline graduated from the University of West Georgia in 2004 with a Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree. After spending much of her career in critical care nursing and leadership, she received her Masters of Science in Nursing degree from Chamberlain University in 2020 and became certified through the American Association of Nurse Practitioners.
Pauline is a native to the West Georgia area. Her outside interests include attending church, hiking, traveling, and watching various sporting events.
Why Choose Us?
- The Highest Quality Vascular Care and Treatment Available
- Surgical and Non-Surgical Solutions to Vascular Conditions
- Patient Satisfaction Is Our Number One Priority
- State-Of-The-Art Equipment and Technology and an Accredited Vascular Lab
- Experience Expert Care from Highly-Trained Vascular Surgeons
- 11 Board Certified Vascular Surgeons