LAURA PRIDE PA-C
Laura Pride, PA-C is a certified physician assistant with Vein Specialists of NW Georgia. She received her undergraduate degree in nursing from Simmons College in Boston and worked as a cardiovascular nurse for five years prior to becoming a physician assistant. She moved to Atlanta to attend Emory University, where she obtained her Masters in Medical Science and graduated with highest honors. She was also given the Emory University Physician Assistant program Professional Achievement Award. She is an active member of the American Association of Physician Assistants and Georgia Association of Physician Assistants.
Laura is fluent in Spanish. She is married with two dogs, loves to travel, go on hikes, explore the Atlanta area, and cook for others.
Why Choose Us?
- The Highest Quality Vascular Care and Treatment Available
- Surgical and Non-Surgical Solutions to Vascular Conditions
- Patient Satisfaction Is Our Number One Priority
- State-Of-The-Art Equipment and Technology and an Accredited Vascular Lab
- Experience Expert Care from Highly-Trained Vascular Surgeons
- 11 Board Certified Vascular Surgeons