JEREMIAH BLAIR, PA-C
Jeremiah did his undergraduate training at Georgia State University in Atlanta, GA. He then attended Mercer University Physician Assistant Program, where he earned his Master of Medical Science in 2019. Shortly thereafter, he became board certified as a Physician Assistant. He has served the community at WellStar Kennestone Hospital and WellStar Cobb Hospital since 2019.
Jeremiah is a lifelong Atlanta resident. He was raised in Roswell, Ga where his family ran a roller skating rink. In his free time, Jeremiah enjoys rock climbing, playing music, and spending time outdoors. He currently resides in Atlanta with his partner, Katie, as well as their dog, Bowser.
Why Choose Us?
- The Highest Quality Vascular Care and Treatment Available
- Surgical and Non-Surgical Solutions to Vascular Conditions
- Patient Satisfaction Is Our Number One Priority
- State-Of-The-Art Equipment and Technology and an Accredited Vascular Lab
- Experience Expert Care from Highly-Trained Vascular Surgeons
- 11 Board Certified Vascular Surgeons