Dr. Tonks was born and raised in Alabama. He attended Auburn University and graduated Summa Cum Laude with a degree in Microbiology.
He obtained his medical degree at the University Of Alabama School Of Medicine in Birmingham, AL. He then completed both his post graduate surgical training and his fellowship training in vascular surgery at the University of Tennessee Knoxville.
Dr. Tonks clinical interests include the treatment of peripheral vascular disease and carotid artery pathology. His hospital appointments include WellStar Kennestone Hospital and WellStar Cobb Hospital.
Dr. Tonks lives in Marietta and enjoys spending time with his family in his spare time.
Why Choose Us?
- The Highest Quality Vascular Care and Treatment Available
- Surgical and Non-Surgical Solutions to Vascular Conditions
- Patient Satisfaction Is Our Number One Priority
- State-Of-The-Art Equipment and Technology and an Accredited Vascular Lab
- Experience Expert Care from Highly-Trained Vascular Surgeons
- 11 Board Certified Vascular Surgeons