Anand Parikh, MD
Dr. Anand Parikh, MD, MBA, RPVI was born and raised in New Jersey. He attended Villanova University where he graduated Summa Cum Laude with degrees in Biology and Finance. He then attended the Drexel University College of Medicine in Philadelphia where he quickly developed a strong interest in surgery. During his time at Drexel University, Dr. Parikh additionally pursued a Master of Business Administration at the LeBow College of Business at Drexel University. He then remained in Philadelphia to complete his Vascular Surgery Residency at the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania.
Dr. Parikh is trained in both complex open and endovascular surgery and has an interest in the treatment of abdominal and thoracic aortic pathology, carotid arterial disease, and peripheral vascular disease. He holds appointments at both Kennestone and Cobb Hospitals and lives in Marietta with his wife, who is a Podiatrist, and his two children.
Why Choose Us?
- The Highest Quality Vascular Care and Treatment Available
- Surgical and Non-Surgical Solutions to Vascular Conditions
- Patient Satisfaction Is Our Number One Priority
- State-Of-The-Art Equipment and Technology and an Accredited Vascular Lab
- Experience Expert Care from Highly-Trained Vascular Surgeons
- 11 Board Certified Vascular Surgeons